Lucas Pure Synthetic Oil Stabilizer
Extends oil life at least 50% longer. Perfect for use in new equipment that requires synthetic oil or any equipment that needs enhanced performance. Protects new and used heavy duty and high-performance transmissions, gear boxes, and engines. Use with synthetic and non-synthetic oils. Great for racing applications.
PURCHASE A CASE AND SAVE MORE PER ITEM
BULK QUANTITIES AVAILABLE BY ORDER
SEE PRODUCT ORDERING TAB BELOW FOR DETAILS
Pure Synthetic Oil Stabilizer | Engine Oil Additives
Available in 1 quart bottle [#10130], 1 quart bottle case (12 per case) [#10130C], 1 gallon bottle [#10131], 1 gallon bottle case (4 per case) [#10131C], 55 gallon drum [#10134]
5 GALLON PAIL NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Lucas Pure Synthetic Oil Stabilizer reduces friction for more power and more MPG. It eliminates dry starts in new engines and provides the extra protection needed for import and domestic engines requiring newer, lighter engine oils. Lucas Pure Synthetic Oil Stabilizer was originally designed for the racing industry. Light, slick and long-lasting with a film strength that stands up to high temperatures, high RPM’s, and pressures in extreme situations.
Controls noise, heat and wear in manual transmissions, differentials and transfer cases. It stabilizes oil pressure for better performance in today’s electronically controlled gasoline and diesel engines. It eliminates hesitation, rough idle, stalling and loss of fuel mileage caused by low or fluctuating oil pressure. No special limited slip additive needed when used in differentials. In badly whining differentials use the original Heavy Duty Oil Stabilizer.
Helps regulate heat and wear in motorcycles, air-cooled engines and all drive-train components. It has high detergent action to counteract engine acids to extend oil life. Helps hydraulic lifters hold their prime, will not sludge or varnish, and adds additional lubricity and extra protection to any oil.
Use Lucas Pure Synthetic Oil Stabilizer in cold weather applications for easier cranking and maximum protection from all wear problems associated with cold dry starts.
Track tested. Dyno tested. Light enough for an import. Tough enough for a semi.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Percentages listed is that of system capacity (example: 1 quart oil stabilizer with 4 quarts motor oil would be 20% of a 5 quart system capacity. Before using, be sure to check the system capacity of the application.
- In engines: Use approximately 20% or one quart to each gallon of any plain motor oil — conventional or synthetic – with every oil change.
- In badly worn engines: Use up to 50% of system capacity.
- In differentials: Use up to 50%.
- In badly worn or noisy differentials: Use up to 100%.
- In light duty manual transmissions: Use 25%.
- In heavy duty transmissions: Use up to 100% to control rattle, heat, wear and hard shifting. For transmissions calling for 50 wt., use up to 100%.
- In transfer cases: Use 50%.
- In Harley Davidson motorcycles: Use 25-30%.
- In 4 stroke motorcycles with wet clutches: Use 10%.
- In 4 stroke motorcycles with dry clutches: Use 20%.
Will not void warranties when used as directed.
In badly worn engines or whining differentials, use the original Heavy Duty Oil Stabilizer.
In Ford Powerstrokes, use one quart of Pure Synthetic Oil Stabilizer per oil change.
Keep out of reach of children. Harmful if swallowed.
Need some help before you order? Contact our friendly Customer Service Team at 812.402.5000 or by email at orders@LucasOilCenter.com with any questions and they will be happy to assist you.
- Virtually eliminates dry starts and excessive wear
- Eliminates hesitation, rough idle, stalling and poor fuel economy
- Extends oil and engine life
- Stabilizes oil pressure and lowers oil temperature
- Reduces smoking, leaking, knocking
- Slows blow-by for less pollution and oil contamination
- Will not void new car warranty
- For use in any engine, gasoline and diesel
- Compatible with all grades of motor oil, synthetic and conventional
- Recommended for Ford Powerstrokes
Technical Data Sheet
Pure Synthetic Oil Stabilizer
Safety Data Sheet
Pure Synthetic Oil Stabilizer
Lucas Oil Center was founded by automotive industry veterans who desired to provide high quality auto services, utilizing superior Lucas Oil Products. By using these top-of-the-line items everyday in the vehicles we service, our team has developed a robust working knowledge to help you choose the right product. With our strong connection to Lucas Oil, we have access to a depth of inventory other retailers may not supply.
Make Lucas Oil Center your TRUSTED resource for all Lucas Oil Products!
HOW TO ORDER
Some items/quantities on our web store may require additional information, such as delivery scheduling or calculating shipping charges. In addition, special bulk pricing may apply to large orders. If you would like to order a product from our web store that is not immediately available or make a bulk order, one of our friendly Sales Representatives can help you.
Contact our Service Team at orders@LucasOilCenter.com or by calling 812.402.5000 and select option #4 for product ordering & distribution. We are available Monday – Friday, 8AM-5PM.
There are no reviews yet.