Lucas Heavy Duty Oil Stabilizer
Oil alone is not enough! Keep new engines new. Keep old engines alive. Total protection in newer engines or extend the life of worn engines. Developed to provide less heat, less wear, higher fuel mileage, more power, and longer component life.
PURCHASE BY THE CASE AND SAVE MORE PER ITEM
BULK QUANTITIES AVAILABLE BY ORDER
SEE PRODUCT ORDERING TAB BELOW FOR DETAILS
Heavy Duty Oil Stabilizer | Engine Oil Additives
Available in 1 quart bottle [#10001], 1 quart bottle case (12 per case) [#10001C], 1 gallon bottle [#10002], 1 gallon bottle case (4 per case) [#10002C], 5 gallon pail [#10015], 55 gallon drum [#10091]
Lucas Heavy Duty Oil Stabilizer is a 100% petroleum product that was developed to protect against rust and corrosion, eliminate dry starts, lower oil temperature by reducing friction, and extend oil life in any engine – gasoline, diesel or high performance. Regular use can also extend the life of seals, bearings and other components.
Excellent for use in every day vehicles like cars and trucks. A MUST for motor homes, combines, construction equipment, lawnmowers, air compressors, boats, military equipment, or anything that sits idle for long periods of time. Controls heat and wear in high performance motorcycles, especially Harley Davidson.
Ordinary oils often lose their viscosity and shear stability when temperatures rise beyond the point at which they were designed to operate. The addition of Heavy Duty Oil Stabilizer to the oil not only allows equipment to operate at higher temperatures, but it safeguards against engines and bearings being ruined from overheating.
For preventative maintenance, it virtually eliminates dry starts and wear, raises oil pressure, reduces smoking, leaking, knocking and blow by in worn engines. It also helps to control noise, overheating, leaks, and wear in gearboxes. Heavy Duty Oil Stabilizer also makes a perfect assembly lube and is used by many major engine rebuilds.
Since Lucas Heavy Duty Oil Stabilizer is 100% petroleum, it can safely blend with all other automotive lubricants including automatic transmission fluid, mineral oil, petroleum oils, and synthetic oils. As an added benefit, it can be used with every oil change and safely extends oil life 50% longer. In most automotive applications, Lucas Heavy Duty Oil Stabilizer is meant to be a supplement to other oils.
See the Product Benefits Tab for a full list and to see additional application information.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Percentages listed is that of system capacity (example: 1 quart oil stabilizer with 4 quarts motor oil would be 20% of a 5 quart system capacity. Before using, be sure to check the system capacity of the application.
- In engines: Use approximately 20% or one quart to each gallon of any plain motor oil. Petroleum, or synthetic.
- In badly worn engines: Use more — up to 60% or 80% if necessary.
- In differentials: Use 25% to 50%.
- In badly worn or noisy differentials: Use 50% to 100%.
- In industrial gear boxes: Use 25% to 50% for preventative maintenance and less power drain. If necessary, use 50% to 100% to stop leaks and overheating.
- In light duty manual transmissions: Use 25%.
- In heavy duty transmissions: Use 25-50%.
- In transfer cases: Use 50%
- In air compressors and lawnmowers: Use 20%
- In Harley Davidson motorcycles: Use 25-30%
- In 4 stroke motorcycles with wet clutches: Use 10%.
- In 4 stroke motorcycles with dry clutches: Use 20%.
Will not void warranties when used as directed.
At temperatures below 5℉ (-15℃) it is recommended to use Lucas Pure Synthetic Oil Stabilizer.
In Ford Powerstrokes, it is recommended to use one quart of Pure Synthetic Oil Stabilizer per oil change.
Keep out of reach of children. Harmful if swallowed.
- 100% petroleum product
- Eliminates dry starts
- For use in any engine — gasoline, diesel or high performance
- Reduces friction for less wear, higher fuel mileage, and more power
- Formulated to control heat, wear, and friction in high performance and heavy-duty engine and gear boxes
- Controls heat and wear in performance motorcycles, especially Harley Davidson
- Easier starting at any temperature
- Slows blow-by for less pollution and oil contamination
- Will not sludge or varnish
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Quiets noisy transmissions
- Seals worn cylinders to slow oil consumption
- Slows oil leaks
- Stops piston wash during long periods of cold weather idling
- Assures total lubrication to power dividers
- Raises oil pressure
- Safely blend with all other automotive lubricants including automatic transmission fluid, mineral oil, petroleum oils, and synthetic oils
- Completely adheres to the parts to eliminate the long dry start that can be detrimental to newly rebuilt engines
- Contains high detergent action to counteract engine acids and extend oil life
The concentration of protective additives to the ratio of base oil is such that the maximum lubricity of Lucas Heavy Duty Oil Stabilizer is attained by using it at a ratio of 20% to 60% with other oils. At this point the entire oil mix becomes much slicker than oil alone. This reduction of friction allows any machine to do a given job with the use of less energy.
Lucas Heavy Duty Oil Stabilizer can be used 80% to 100% to correct conditions in gear boxes that are badly worn, leaking, overheating, or operating under extreme pressure. Lucas Heavy Duty oil Stabilizer should be used 100% on open gears or when maximum climbing action is needed. It has been used 60% to 100% in many automotive operations where the engines were so worn that an overhaul was otherwise imminent. It can be used 100% when conditions are such that the shear pressure is so severe that other lubricants can’t hold up.
Stabilizer can also seal cylinders to keep oil from going up to be burned. It also keeps the contaminates of the combustion chamber from coming down to prematurely ruin the oil. The blow by is what accelerates wear in a worn engine. By controlling “blow by” and “dry starts”, the life of an already worn engine can be extended significantly.
Lucas Oil Center was founded by automotive industry veterans who desired to provide high quality auto services, utilizing superior Lucas Oil Products. By using these top-of-the-line items everyday in the vehicles we service, our team has developed a robust working knowledge to help you choose the right product. With our strong connection to Lucas Oil, we have access to a depth of inventory other retailers may not supply.
Make Lucas Oil Center your TRUSTED resource for all Lucas Oil Products!
HOW TO ORDER
Some items/quantities on our web store may require additional information, such as delivery scheduling or calculating shipping charges. In addition, special bulk pricing may apply to large orders. If you would like to order a product from our web store that is not immediately available or make a bulk order, one of our friendly Sales Representatives can help you.