Lucas Hydraulic Oil Booster & Stop Leak
The perfect preventative maintenance product for new equipment. The perfect solution for worn hydraulics and transmissions in older equipment. Adds lubricity for less friction, less wear, less heat, and less energy consumption. Compatible with all oils – conventional or synthetic.
PURCHASE BY THE CASE AND SAVE MORE PER ITEM
BULK QUANTITIES AVAILABLE BY ORDER
SEE PRODUCT ORDERING TAB BELOW FOR DETAILS
Hydraulic Oil Booster & Stop Leak | Hydraulics
Available in 1 quart bottle [#10019], 1 quart bottle case (12 per case) [#10019C], 1 gallon bottle [#10018], 1 gallon bottle case (4 per case) [#10018C], 5 gallon pail [#10039], 55 gallon drum [#10040]
Lucas Hydraulic Oil Booster & Stop Leak is a one-of-a-kind, long-lasting blend of oils and petroleum extracted additives that add lubricity and thermal stability to any hydraulic oil.
Lucas Hydraulic Oil Booster & Stop Leak is an excellent preventative maintenance product at a treat rate of only about 5 percent, adding life to pumps, rams, seals and the treated hydraulic fluid. This product is unsurpassed at correcting existing problems. A 10 percent to 20 percent treat rate is usually all that is needed to stop all seal leaks. A 10 percent to 20 percent addition is usually all that’s needed to restore full hydraulic pressure to a worn system.
Greatly extends the life of hydraulic fluid. It is infused with anti-foam agents and does not contain solvents. Removes varnish from wet brakes and clutches to stop slip, chatter, and fading. Conditions seals to stop leaks in old equipment and prevent leaks in new equipment. Adds lubricity agents and anti-wear agents not found in plain hydraulic fluid. Won’t void warranties.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Percentages listed is that of system capacity (example: 1 quart of Hydraulic Oil Booster & Stop Leak with 9 quarts of hydraulic oil would be 10% of a 10 quart system capacity). Before using, be sure to check the system capacity of the application.
- Add to any hydraulic fluid at a treat rate of 5% to 10%. Use up to 20% if necessary.
- Use 5% to 10% in precision machines, like presses, for more pressure, more precise movements, and heat control.
- In power steering units: Use approximately 20 % for preventative maintenance. If necessary, use up to 50% to stop seal leaks and correct worn rack and pinions.
- In automatic transmissions: Use approximately 10% to stop slop, leaks, rough shifting and overheating. Use up to 30% in worn units.
- In hydrostatic drives: Use approximately 10% for more hydraulic pressure, less gear wear and longer fluid life. If necessary, use up to 20% to correct badly worn units.
- In waste disposal trucks: Use 10% to correct normal leakage. Use up to 20% to stop bad leaks, even on side loaders.
- Extends the life of hydraulic fluid up to 2 times
- Reduces the operating temperature of hydraulic systems
- Conditions old seals and o-rings to stop and prevent future leaks
- Specially suited for use in equipment wet brakes
- Removes varnish and restores pressure for more efficient operations
- Compatible with both synthetic and conventional hydraulic fluids
Lucas Oil Center was founded by automotive industry veterans who desired to provide high quality auto services, utilizing superior Lucas Oil Products. By using these top-of-the-line items everyday in the vehicles we service, our team has developed a robust working knowledge to help you choose the right product. With our strong connection to Lucas Oil, we have access to a depth of inventory other retailers may not supply. Make Lucas Oil Center your TRUSTED resource for all Lucas Oil Products! HOW TO ORDER Some items/quantities on our web store may require additional information, such as delivery scheduling or calculating shipping charges. In addition, special bulk pricing may apply to large orders. If you would like to order a product from our web store that is not immediately available or make a bulk order, one of our friendly Sales Representatives can help you. Contact our Service Team at orders@LucasOilCenter.com or by calling 812.402.5000 and select option #4 for product ordering & distribution. We are available Monday – Friday, 8AM-5PM.