Lucas SAE 20W-50 Engine Break-In Oil
Protect your investment from the initial start up. Tested and proven on track and on engine dynos to provide a more efficient ring seal than a regular racing oil while protecting critical engine components.
FOR RACING APPLICATIONS ONLY
PURCHASE A CASE AND SAVE MORE PER ITEM
BULK QUANTITIES AVAILABLE BY ORDER
SEE PRODUCT ORDERING TAB BELOW FOR DETAILS
SAE 20W-50 Engine Break-In Oil | Break-in Oils
Available in 1 quart bottle [#10635], 1 quart bottle case (6 per case) [#10635C], 5 quart bottle [#10636], 5 quart bottle case (3 per case) [#10636C], 5 gallon pail [#10638], 55 gallon drum [#10639]
Lucas SAE 20W-50 Racing Break-In Oil help seal new rings while providing excellent extreme pressure properties that protect the entire valve train and of course, the camshaft. Especially designed for flat tappet camshafts, but can be used wherever you need the extra wear protection in the form of zinc. Formulated in three grades to cover all motors and applications.
Zinc levels typically at 3600 PPMS, which is much higher than commercial passenger car oils.
LUCAS SAE 20W-50 ENGINE BREAK-IN OIL IS FOR RACING APPLICATIONS ONLY.
IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR PASSENGER CARS REQUIRING API SERVICE OIL.
- Quicker more efficient ring seal
- Higher levels of zinc and phosphorus for maximum protection
- A must use for flat tappet camshaft break-in
- Less blow-by equates more power and better ring seal
- Requires no moly supplement and no additional additives
- Compatible with methanol and high octane race fuel
- Recommend use on initial break-in of both flat tappet and roller camshaft applications for maximum protection and performance
- Excellent on track performance prior to switching engine over to the racing only line conventional or synthetic
Lucas Oil Center was founded by automotive industry veterans who desired to provide high quality auto services, utilizing superior Lucas Oil Products. By using these top-of-the-line items everyday in the vehicles we service, our team has developed a robust working knowledge to help you choose the right product. With our strong connection to Lucas Oil, we have access to a depth of inventory other retailers may not supply.
Make Lucas Oil Center your TRUSTED resource for all Lucas Oil Products!
HOW TO ORDER
Some items/quantities on our web store may require additional information, such as delivery scheduling or calculating shipping charges. In addition, special bulk pricing may apply to large orders. If you would like to order a product from our web store that is not immediately available or make a bulk order, one of our friendly Sales Representatives can help you.