Ultimate Colts Giveaway Sweepstakes
Sweepstakes starts on October 2, 2019, at 12:00 a.m. (EDT) and ends on October 31, 2019,
at 11:59 p.m. (EDT)
(Last day to enter is October 31, 2019)
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. The Sweepstakes is open only to residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous continental United States who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry.
1. SPONSOR: Lucas Oil Center – 2650 North Green River Road, Evansville, Indiana 47715 (“Sponsor”).
2. TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes by going to https://www.lucasoilcenter.com/ (the “Official Lucas Oil Center” page) any time during the Sweepstakes period. By reading these Official Rules and following the online instructions to enter, you agree to all Sweepstakes terms. Entries must be submitted by 11:59 pm (EDT) October 31, 2019. Submissions are only accepted through the Official Lucas Oil Center page. Sponsor is not responsible for late, illegible, incomplete, or misdirected entries. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method or entering more than the number of times permitted will void all entries and result in disqualification. Limit one (1) entry per person or household regardless of entry method.
3. LIMITATIONS: Employees, temporary employees, independent contractors, and interns of Lucas Oil Center, the Indianapolis Colts (“Colts”) or any of their subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, or their respective agents, officers, directors, managers, vendors or franchise partners, or members of the immediate families and household members of each are not eligible. The term “members of the immediate families” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren.
4. PRIZES: One (1) prize winner (“Prize Winner”) will be eligible to receive the Ultimate Colts Experience Package (“Prize”) which includes: two (2) tickets to the Indianapolis Colts vs. Tennessee Titans game at the Lucas Oil Stadium on December 1, 2019 (“Event”); one (1) room for one (1) night hotel stay at the Marriott Downtown Convention Center; two (2) all-inclusive Lucas Oil Suite passes (food and drinks included); one (1) Lucas Oil Center Works Oil Change gift card ($75 value); and one (1) Lucas Oil Center Wash Book ($72 value) (Approximate Retail Value of Prize package is US $1,400). Prizes are not redeemable for cash (except as provided herein) or transferable (except as provided herein); no substitutions are allowed, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, if a featured Prize becomes unavailable. The Prize Winner is responsible for all travel costs associated with the Event as well as all expenses not specifically mentioned herein, including federal, state, and local taxes associated with the Prize. Furthermore, the Prize Winner is responsible for all meal costs not specifically included herein. If applicable, the Prize Winner will be required to execute the necessary release forms, affidavit form and W-9 form.
5. CONSUMER DISCLOSURE: ODDS OF WINNING THE SWEEPSTAKES WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS SATISFYING THE ENTRY AND ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA DESCRIBED ABOVE.
6. PROCEDURES: The random selection of one (1) Prize Winner on November 1, 2019, will be determined by an employee of Lucas Oil Center among eligible entries received. If applicable, no individual shall be eligible to win more than one (1) of the Prizes.
7. WINNERS: The Prize Winner will be notified by phone and/or an email message within forty-eight (48) hours of the selection. The Prize Winner will be required to confirm his/her name, address, and email address, or the Prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. If a Prize is returned as undeliverable, or if a Prize Winner is unable to be contacted via phone or email message, Sponsor shall have the right, but not the obligation, to select an alternate winner(s). By entering and accepting a Prize, the Prize Winner, and his/her guest, hereby grant an irrevocable sub-license and absolute right and permission to Sponsor, and its related affiliates, to use their name and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes, except where prohibited. In the event of a dispute, all online entries (if applicable) will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the account from which they were sent. For these purposes and if applicable, an account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such account by Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning account addresses for the domain and number associated with such account. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. All offers are non-transferable.
8. RESERVATIONS: By entering this Sweepstakes, you accept and agree to abide by and be bound by these rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all respects. If applicable, Sponsor is not responsible for any late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this Sweepstakes; an entrant’s failure to receive Prize notices due to entrant’s spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrant’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the administration of the Sweepstakes, or announcement of the Prizes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, and randomly award the Prizes from among all eligible entries received prior to action taken by Sponsor should fraud, virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the game.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Prize Winner assumes liability for losses or injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participating in the Sweepstakes, or by the acceptance, possession, use of, or failure to receive any Prize. By entering this Sweepstakes, you release, discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, the Colts, Lucas Oil Products, Inc., and each of their subsidiaries, affiliates, related entities, and their respective directors, officers, managers, members, employees and agents (“Sponsor Parties”) from any and all liability for injuries to any person (including death), or property, loss or damage of any kind arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from or in connection with the Sweepstakes or acceptance, use, misuse or possession of any Prize and waive any and all claims against Sponsor Parties for any and all such injuries, loss or damage.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN, CONCERNING THIS SWEEPSTAKES. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE IMPOSED BY APPLICABLE LAW ARE LIMITED IN ALL RESPECTS TO THE DURATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES. IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR PARTIES OR ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED IN THE CREATION OR OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
11. DISPUTES: Sponsor shall resolve any dispute or situation not covered by these Official Rules. Its decision shall be final and binding.
12. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: The Sweepstakes and all of the related pages, contents, and code are the copyright of Sponsor and its related parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates. Copying or unauthorized use of any copyrighted material or trademarks without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
13. GENERAL CONDITIONS: This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. This Sweepstakes and these Official Rules will be governed by the laws of the State of Indiana. Any court of competent jurisdiction sitting within the State of Indiana will be the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes and these Official Rules. In the event that the Sweepstakes is challenged by any legal or regulatory authority, Sponsor reserves the right to discontinue or modify the Sweepstakes, or to disqualify entrants residing in the affected geographic areas. In such event, the released parties will not have any liability to entrants who are disqualified due to such action.