Lucas Synthetic SAE Outboard Engine Oil is formulated especially for the harsh conditions of high speed water crafts. These outboard engine oils are catalyst compatible and designed for 4-Stroke applications but also work well in Inboards and Personal Water Crafts.
Long lasting and safely blends with synthetic & non-synthetic oils, Lucas outboard engine oils are fortified with a special blend of synthetic additives that coat all moving parts to guard against rust and moisture during long periods of storage.
- Excellent for use with supercharged, turbo charged or nitrous oxide high performance engines
- Protects against rust and moisture during long periods of storage
- Safely blends and is compatible with synthetic and non-synthetic oils
- Provides rust and corrosion protection in both fresh water and salt water environments
- Effective Water Resistance
- Long Lasting
- Resist Extreme Pressure
- Extreme Friction Reducer
- Contains a special additive package to improve wear protection and increase catalyst life in newer outboards using catalytic converters
- NMMA® Certified to meet or exceed FC-W (CAT) performance
- Meets JASO MA standards for air-cooled motorcycles and all-terrain vehicles
- Meets industry standard API SM (automotive)